Sam & Nick's Artesano Gallery Wedding
Sam and Nick’s Artesano Gallery wedding this year was just so perfect. And we loved capturing such special moments for them. A sweet couple, an awesome group of people, and a really cool venue!
Artesano Gallery has an all-new wedding ceremony area that you’ll want to check out if you keep reading. So many great spots there for photos. And we love the brick interior and overall vibe there. Artesano Gallery recently renovated the Manayunk Substation building into the space where couples will be getting married now.
Check out Allison and Daniel’s wedding at Artesano Gallery a few years ago.
Here are the Philadelphia area wedding vendors that made this say happen:
Philadelphia wedding photography – BeauMonde Originals
Venue – Artesano Gallery wedding
Florist – The Flower Peach
Hair and Makeup – Embellish Beauty
Dress – KittyChen Couture from Darianna Bridal
Bridesmaids dresses – David’s Bridal
Tux – Indochino
Invitations – By the bride herself at Inzpire agency
We started interviewing our couples to get their story, so fun! Here’s what Sam and Nick had to say about their Artesano Gallery Wedding.
How did you two meet?
- We went to college together where we had mutual friends. But ultimately we fell in love after college going out in Manayunk.
Tell us about the proposal.
- Nick was nervous and had a bunch of different plans. But he could feel the ring burning a hole in his pocket. He couldn’t wait and ultimately proposed the day before Valentine’s day at home alone together.
Before your wedding day, what were you most excited about?
- Seeing all of our family and friends in one room together. Having been through the pandemic a lot of us have been separated for a long time. So it was nice to see everyone faces in one room having a great time.
Looking back now, what were your favorite parts of your wedding day?
- Top 3: The ceremony, us taking pictures together and having a blast on the dance floor.
Tell us about some of your details / styling / decor and why did you choose them?
- I, Sam, love deep rich colors that evoke feeling. So I was always pulled toward jewel tones for my wedding. The space at Artesano has so much art and uplighting that reflects that so I felt it was a perfect match. Art is a huge part of my life. I was told on many times from guests that the venue was a true representation of us. We are not “country club” people so those other types of venues just did not hit home when choosing our space. The floral I choose was again jewel tones and garden inspired. And The florist real knocked my vision out of the park! I wanted a wow factor at our wedding. And the venue is such a hidden gem and very much unexpected that I felt it worked well. My dress was a modern twist to classic Hollywood. And the beaded body reflected the hundreds of candles lit throughout the space night of. I truly loved every detail of the night and wouldn’t change a thing.
What photos are you most excited to see from your wedding day?
- Photos in the alley, first look, getting ready at home, photos of the dog and with our entire bridal party. I cannot wait to see all of them!
Do you have any advice for brides/grooms to be when planning their wedding that you wish you knew?
- Be prepared for rain and be ready with a backup plan for pictures if it does rain. We had the best wedding venue Artesano to use for photos.
Book the best photography / video team in Philadelphia
Make sure to get in touch if you’re looking for a locally owned photo/video team with:
- Over a decade of experience
- A team of carefully selected lead and associate shooters
- Original ideas and love to have fun!
- Full support during the planning process
- Licensed FAA certified drone pilot
- The belief of going above and beyond